$1029.00 per person (Low Season)
$1069.00 per person (High Season)
Includes all hotels, transportation, and daily breakfast.
9 Nights. The Beach, The Volcano, The Rainforest
Three completely different ecosystems (Four, if you count San Jose). Tortuguero offers some of the most intensive Nature in Costa Rica. Arenal offers the opportunity to challenge yourself with Extreme Outdoor activities, and the Soothing Hot Springs, and Manuel Antonio offers Beautiful Beaches and The Beautiful National Park with all of the nature it has to offer.
- When you arrive at SJO International airport, we greet you outside for your private transfer to the Hotel Fleur de Lys in Downtown San Jose.
- You are up early, as you join a small group for the transfer to Tortuguero. You will spend Two Nights at The Mawamba Lodge. Your stay here includes ALL MEALS, most TOURS and of course lodging in a Standard double.
- After two nights, Your group boards the boat after breakfast. Most of this group will head back to San Jose after a stop for lunch. But you will be picked up for a transfer to Arenal Volcano for two nights. If you have opted for a rental car, the bus will drop you off at the rental car office. Your hotel in Arenal is the La Predara de Arenal.
- Next up is a Private Transfer to Manuel Antonio for Three nights at Karahe Hotel and Villas in a Standard double
- Spend the morning at the beach, and stick around for lunch. You will have a Private transfer to San Jose for your final night to enjoy the city. You are back where you started at Hotel Fleur de Lys.
- On you final morning, you will have a private transfer to International Airport for return to your home country.
The above is the order we recommend, but we can reverse this. You can talk to your US based travel consultant if you wish to change the schedule. Departure times are variable, and will determined at time of reservation. We can also customize this itinerary to suit your needs and interests.
Package includes all hotels, hotel taxes, and daily breakfasts. Private transfers between points are done in a private van, with a bilingual driver. Day tours and activities are optional, and not included in the package price. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. We can adjust pricing for triple or quad occupancy.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE MAWAMBA LODGE: This is an extremely remote part of Costa Rica. For this portion of the trip, you will be joining a small group. Your stay at Mawamba includes lodging, meals, and regular tours. Optional tours are available. Due to the all inclusive nature of this destination, there will be a small charge for the kids. Children 5-12 pay $160.00 each. Children 4 and under are free. There is a maximum of two children sharing a room with two adults.