$859.00 per person (Double Occupancy)
Includes all hotels, transportation, and daily breakfast.
10 Nights. The Three Most Requested Locations in Costa Rica. Plus, First and last nights in San Jose
Three different ecosystems: Cloud Forest Reserve, and proximity to Two National Parks.
- When you arrive at SJO International airport, we greet you outside for your Private Transfer to the Hotel Fleur de Lys in Downtown San Jose.
- You are up early, as you picked up for a Private transfer to Arenal Volcano for two nights. If you have opted for a rental car, the bus will drop you off at the rental car office. Your hotel in Arenal is the La Predara de Arenal.
- This next transfer is the famous (group transfer) Boat / Van from Arenal to Monteverde Cloudforest, and Three nights at the Monteverde Country Inn
- Back to Private Transfers, and Manuel Antonio for Three nights at Karahe Hotel and Villas in a Standard double
- Spend the morning at the beach, and stick around for lunch. You will have a Private transfer to San Jose for your final night to enjoy the city. You are back where you started at Hotel Fleur de Lys.
- On you final morning, you will have a private transfer to International Airport for return to your home country.
The above is the order we recommend, but we can reverse this. You can talk to your US based travel consultant if you wish to change the schedule. Departure times are variable, and will determined at time of reservation. We can also customize this itinerary to suit your needs and interests.
Package includes all hotels, hotel taxes, and daily breakfasts. Private transfers between points are done in a private van, with a bilingual driver. Day tours and activities are optional, and not included in the package price. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. We can adjust pricing for triple or quad occupancy